So this is my new home on the web. Here I'll be as eclectic as I always have been. Posting up tarot cards of the day (sometimes I'll miss days .. I'm like that), random thoughts, ideas for crafts, soaping, jewelry ... you name it.
It's MY world, MY rules! I named this Just a wrecking ball not so much for the song but because sometimes I can be a bull in a china shop, sometimes I go for the jugular .. so I've been told. I have no filter most times and can be as uncouth and raunchy as the next ... well .. trucker? LOL .. I tell it like it is.
And there you have it .. MY page. Where anything goes! Don't be an asshat. Don't be a twatwaffle. Just BE! <3 Much love! Much wickedness!
Rules are always subject to change. Why? Because. I said so. ~Wolfsong
No comments:
Post a Comment